Description

lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Avant Gardeners/The Book

Posted on: Thursday, May 15, 2008


Mother's Day 2008 has come and gone. I had a brilliant weekend with my sweet little pod of a family and also led the Green Design Walking Tour with Jill Fehrenbacher out at BKLYN Designs. One thing that escaped my radar, though, was Tim Richardson's new book, Avant Gardeners. The former Wallpaper magazine landscape editor, has created a gorgeous compendium of avant-garde landscape and gardening design projects. If I had known that this book was on the horizon, I might have dropped a few more hints around the household, as it is no mystery that this mother is prone to pruning as an art form.

0 comments:

Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger