lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Pure Wool and Wood by Elis Vermeulen

Posted on: Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ushering in autumn with wool and stacked wood  by Elis Vermeulen


elisvermeulen said...

just got home and hiding behind my pc from wind and rain, writing a bit and reading blogs.

take care Abigail.

am gutierrez said...


Bazaar Bayar said...

Lovely combination of textures. Reminds me of our woodpile in Selcuk, which is overgrown with jasmine (and also has the occasional sheepskin thrown on top!). Thanks!

Abigail Doan said...

So pleased that you saw this simple post, Elis. I am so smitten with your installation work. Thank you also for your comments, Andrea and Catherine. I hope to visit the lovely village where Bazaar Bayar is located before too long. I will be in Sofia very soon.

My very best ~ A.

Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger