lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Images from My LAND Residency Archives

Posted on: Monday, November 08, 2010

Ground Cover 01 / Abigail Doan 2006
Connection 01 / Abigail Doan 2006
Windwalker 01 / Abigail Doan 2006
Windwalker 02 /Abigail Doan 2006
Off The Grid / Abigail Doan 2006
What Remains (plaited vegetation) / Abigail Doan 2006

visit The LAND/an art site for more information


Federico Berón said...

Hermosas tus fotos.

Luisa said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog. I'm not an artist per say but I am a design student and this is so inspirational! Thank you!!

RedPanties said...

Lovely work, I enjoy the installation shots!

Poetic Artist said...

Just found your blog and it is full of inspiration.
Thank you.

Miriam Sagan said...

These are beautiful!Might I post a few images on my blog Miriam's Well (

Abigail Doan said...

Of course you can post images, Miriam. Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope to be back at The LAND in late Spring 2011. Perhaps we will cross paths in New Mexico. Best wishes ~ A.

Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger