Description

lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

VOGUE Knitting Live NYC 2012

Posted on: Tuesday, October 11, 2011

From Malko Turnovo to NYC, the village where my 'plarn' was made
by a talented local artisan named Abibe

I am excited to announce that I will be exhibiting some of my recycled fiber forms, including pieces that incorporate 'plarn' made in Eastern Bulgaria, during VOGUE Knitting Live NY in January 2012. This three day showcase will be part of an on-site exhibit curated by the event's organizers. Stay tuned for sneak previews of crocheted and twined 'plarn' samples.

2 comments:

Bazaar Bayar said...

Abigail, that's very exciting news! I'm so intrigued and inspired by your plarning project, as I plan my design focus for winter. Any more thoughts on coming to Istanbul?

Henna said...

Congrats!
I'll be looking forward to any previews that you put on your blog.

Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger