Description

lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Slow Craft Mirages

Posted on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012


One of the beautiful things about living in Sofia are the glimpses of slow craft traditions and the small details of life lived and celebrated at a much slower pace. Yesterday afternoon I was treated to these small flashes of craft mirage as I was walking home from the city center.


I often observe reflections in gallery and store windows in other cities but somehow the tempo feels different here. It's as if the micro becomes macro and the past feels present.

2 comments:

IRINA said...

OOOOOOOO!!!!!
I love your blog and your things, is very interesting, congratulatuion!!!
www.queliodehilo.wordpress.com

Sociedad de Diletantes, S.L. y Casilda GarcĂ­a Archilla said...

This embroyded is called in Spain "encaje de bolillos".

I love your blog!!

Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger