lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Lost In Fiber: Drifting from June to July

Posted on: Monday, July 01, 2013

Lost in Fiber (June 2013 archive)

June was such a beautiful time for me with new projects, thoughtful interviews, and dreamy travel to Sweden. There is no doubt that I will be seeking the Nordic Light again soon, as I am already scheming about ways to return to Stockholm and the Swedish countryside for future collaborations. 

In the interim, the past few weeks were wonderfully fulfilling for my ongoing visual archiving via my sites Lost in Fiber, Toolshedding, and Thracian Threads.

I was also so happy to have my work featured in the current issue of Peppermint Magazine,
'The Art of Eco'. They asked some great questions regarding my nomadic studio process.

Intricate couture knit by Jean Paul Gaultier (photo by Abigail Doan)

Another highlight – my review of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk in Stockholm for The WILD MagazineWishing everyone lots of summer goodness and wide open road and waters to drift out on.


Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger