Description

lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Summer Interlude: These Are The Days To Remember

Posted on: Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer succulents at twilight in Sofia 

The days to come will be quieter for me in terms of regular posts as I savor the summer tempo and work on some projects that I need to have finalized by early September.

The water tower near my home in Sofia 

I have a small book project in the works (volume one, that is), so stay tuned for information on this in the weeks to come. I am also hoping to have my new artist website ready soon.


My neighbor's car in Sofia overtaken by botanicals

Given that I will be traveling to rural areas during August and early September, you can always enjoy my discoveries on LostinFiber / Instagram as well as Tumblr.



Wishing everyone lots of sunshine, wildflowers underfoot, and good summer meals, too.

These are the days to remember. All photos by Abigail Doan.

2 comments:

Maria Petrova said...

<3 thank you... so much!

Abigail Doan said...

Thank you so much for your feedback and support, Maria!

Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger