Description

lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Make It Monday | Gathering Momentum

Posted on: Monday, November 04, 2013


Lost in Fiber | The Gathering is becoming such a beautiful fusion of all of the gathered materials, makers, and textures that I cherish. It is difficult to describe the magic that is happening each day, so I will simply let the images speak for themselves. 

'Scraps' from Balmaseda studio and Cara Marie Piazza collaged with my own materials

My work table at dusk in Sofia, Bulgaria (3 November, 2013)

Autumn reflections in Sofia | during a studio break

My work table at dusk in Sofia, Bulgaria (29 October, 2013) 

Fading autumn hues in my Sofia garden at the end of October

 All photos by Abigail Doan

0 comments:

Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger