lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Recent Interview | She's Something

Posted on: Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My favorite scissors | photo by Meredith Eves Flynn for We Are The Somethings

It is not every day that one gets to do an interview with a group of women whose aesthetic sensibility really keeps you on your toes. I adore the talented (global) team behind We Are The Somethings, so when they asked me to do an interview for their She's Something column, I was a bit floored.

It was a a great opportunity for me to better examine how I balance and interweave my family and studio life between NYC and Bulgaria. Please enjoy the feature whenever you have the time. It's a nice slow read with beautiful photos by Meredith in NYC and Nadya in Sofia. Together we are all quite something, and for this I am so grateful.

Lost in Fiber worktable in NYC | photo by Meredith Eves Flynn

Interior hues and views in Sofia | photo by Nadya Kaneva


Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger