Description

lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Ethical Travel Accolades

Posted on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rila Monastery | Рилски манастир | July 2014 | photo by Abigail Doan

I just wanted to send a special thank you to editor and writer, Starre Vartan of Eco Chick and Eco Chick Escapes for featuring Lost in Fiber's Instagram feed in her best of Ethical/Global Travel write up. This is such a honor for me as Starre has been such a pioneer in the green design and organic lifestyle movement from the very beginning.

As I prepare my caravan to transition back to the U.S. soon, it is always interesting for me to observe how color, light, and texture reflect new territory and daily activities. This, for me, is the beauty of having a nomadic studio and family existence. Beauty and poignant details are everywhere, if you stop to look in the crevices of surfaces we often traverse so casually.

0 comments:

Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger