lost in fiber art projects / collaborations / news / reviews

Top Image

Top Image

Portal to Summer 2015

Posted on: Thursday, June 25, 2015

A selection of Lost in Fiber artifacts + studio materials for Summer 2015

I will be drifting soon to my summer perch or perches overseas. As usual, the dilemma of how to pack a 'nomadic studio' can be a bit daunting, and in preparation for my upcoming Toolshedding installation this autumn, there seems to be a mix of tools as well as fiber materials in my kit.

Throughout the summer of 2015 I will be posting more updates on Instagram and Tumblr than on my artist blog, so please feel free to follow along for both travel images as well as process musings.

Some of my favorite fiber accessories being archived before travel

See you on the other side of personal research time and slow travel.


Abigail Doan All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger